On Tuesday, October 1st, Community Health Foundation will offer a way to explore possibilities for fun, fitness and good health at Health Expo ’19. This free and interactive wellness expo has something for everyone!
Highlights of this year’s Health Expo include:
• Individual Health Screenings at no cost - blood pressure, bone density, blood sugar, hearing, oral health, fitness evaluation, and more!
• Visit the Mental Wellness Room to talk to professionals and explore tools that can help you look at mental health or wellness for yourself and your family.
• Interested in improving your personal fitness? Learn about your muscle strength, endurance and flexibility with an evaluation by the experts. If the results leave you wanting to explore local fitness options, no worries! We’ll have lots of resources on hand for you to consider.
• Early Intervention experts will offer developmental screenings for your child, birth to age 3.
• The Cedarville University School of Pharmacy will be on hand to review your medications and offer guidance.
• Mercy Health will be offering Flu and Pneumonia shots at no cost to the recipient! (Insurance will be billed).
• The Mercy Health Mobile Mammography unit will be on hand to offer breast cancer screenings. You don’t need a doctor’s order to receive one! Call 523-9332 to schedule your mammogram.
• The Grand Hall will be the place to visit with more than 60 exhibitors, grab free samples of healthy foods, explore activities and watch energizing demonstrations.
• You’ll have the chance to try out lots of ways to stay healthy and fit – everything from gentle yoga to healthy eating, to local options for fitness and holistic health.
Health Expo ‘19 is offered by CHF and its Sponsors and is FREE to the community. Registration is not required to attend – just come! Follow Community Health Foundation on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to get the latest updates about what you can find at Health Expo ’19!