Calling all mustard chefs! The Woeber Mustard Recipe Cook-Off is back as part of MustardFEST 2021. This event will take place on Friday, September 17 from 6 to 10 p.m. We’ll welcome three local chefs as they share samples of recipes featuring Woeber products from 6 to 7 p.m. At 7 p.m., they’ll judge our annual cook-off where participants will present their Woeber-inspired recipes from 7 to 8 p.m. Live music will follow the cook-off. This event is free to attend, but attendees will need to purchase tickets for food sampling. Contact John Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or register for this year’s cook-off.
- Your dish must include at least one type of Woeber Mustard Company mustard.Here's the full inventory: www.woebermustard.com/product_category/mustard/
- You may enter any type of dish - appetizer, dip, main course, hot, cold, etc. Please be advised that no warming trays, or electric will be available.
- Depending on total number of entries we reserve the right to break down entries into separate categories with winners in each category.
- The judges will taste each entry and score on taste, appearance, originality, overall quality and use of mustard as an ingredient.
- Disposable plates and utensils will be available, but you may choose to plate your entry ahead of time. Please bring your Woeber Mustard bottle with you to the contest